I.E. Monitoring Instruments keeps the repair process simple. No Return Authorization (R.A.#) is needed, just fill out our service form and ship your equipment in. We will log the equipment into our computer systems and schedule the work for a technician. If you can pre-authorize a certain dollar amount and suply a P.O. with the instrument then the instrument can go through the process very quickly. Otherwise, we will evaluate the equipment and send you a quote for your approval.
Value Added Services
- Rush Repair add $80.00 We drop everything we are doing and work on your instrument!
- New and Re-Built batteries available
- Ask about Trade-In value of old equipment on purchase of new equipment.
- Used equipment for sale
LABOR RATES ONLY
- Turnaround average is 3 to 7 days with
pre-approved repair form submittal
- We can repair any of your portables, stack or lab analyzers
- Repair & Calibration Certificates
- Trade in value on non-repairable instruments
- Fast reliable honest answers to your questions
- Rush service available
- While you wait calibration
- Free estimate for your approval
Quality Assurance Statement
I.E. Monitoring Instruments has in place a Quality Assurance System used in the handling of every rental instrument shipped out and repair sent in to us for service. Our system is modeled after the ANSI / NCSL Z540-1 standard for calibration laboratories and we use this system to insure quality, accuracy, reliability and thoroughness. Key components are:
- Defined calibration cycle and maintenance procedure for every instrument including inspection, measuring and test equipment, and reference standards
- Documentation traceability
- Technicians are factory trained (not by CES Landtec) with degrees in electronics
- Third party and inhouse training to keep technicians qualified
- Predictive replacement procedures for key components (i.e. sensors, batteries etc.)
Please consider Accuracy and Reliability the next time you need service, rental or repair and Call I.E. Monitoring Instruments Inc.